$18.99 - $24.69
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
• Road touring tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$23.99 - $24.99
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$23.69 - $28.49
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$21.99 - $24.69
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
$18.99 - $36.29
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$15.95 - $20.39
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$15.69 - $22.19
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$21.89 - $24.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$22.69 - $25.19
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
$18.99 - $25.19
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth center tread with knurled shoulders for water evacuation - Extra-thick side walls resist lateral flexing - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
$35.00 - $37.50
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$39.99 - $49.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
Schwalbe's Durano S is a tire that's made for high-mileage riders. It's great for putting in lots of training and group rides because the slick tread and low weight make it super fast. It also has built-in puncture protection.
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
$119.00 - $130.00
The fat bike tire. Extremely light. The large volume can be ridden with extremely low air pressure. Ideal on deep soil, rough and very loose terrain. - SnakeSkin option: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - LiteSkin option: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin, but still have high pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Folding Bead
$18.00 - $39.99
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
$20.00 - $37.99
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$31.00 - $44.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Page 1 of 7 Next page