$24.95 - $29.95
Goatlinks are designed to optimize the derailleur's position relative to your cassette. Offered in two versions - a 10-speed and 11-speed, each is intended to improve the shifting of your 1x drivetrain. - Optimized for using a Shimano XT 8000 or XTR 9000 Rear Derailleur with a 10-42, 10-44, 11-45, 11-46 rear cassette setup - Compatible with M8000 (XT) and M9000 (XTR) series eleven-speed Shimano rear derailleurs - Double chainrings are not currently supported - Triple chainrings are not supported - Direct Mount-native frames and SRAM derailleurs are not supported
The RoadLink is a simple device that offsets the position of your Shimano road derailleur to make it possible to run a wide-range mountain bike style cassette. It is an ideal solution for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter. - The RoadLink is optimized for use with ten or eleven-speed 11-36t and 11-40t cassettes - 11-42 or 10-42 setups are not supported - Works with all 10-11 speed Shimano and SRAM Road Derailleurs - Best used with Single or Double Setups - see manufacturer's site for more details
Tub of 25 Grade 25, 1/4" loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25: - Dura Ace or Campy Record quality - 25 per tub
$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M6 Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
$5.69 - $9.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$4.99 - $27.69
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Hub sealed bearing - Fit: ID 15mm - I.D.: 15mm - O.D. 28mm - Width: 7mm
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Carbon headset spacers for 1-1/8" steerer. - For 1-1/8" steerer - 5mm thick - 5pcs per bag - 33mm OD
$9.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
$15.99 - $26.79
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- Provides enhanced chain retention for all 1x drivetrain systems - CNC-machined AL6061 alloy mount with dual-compound chain guide - Co-molded composite and TPR guide plates greatly reduce noise from chain contact - Compatible with 28-38T circular and 26-36T oval chainrings - Boost-compatible - Easily adjustable - Mounting hardware included
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Underbar dropper remote, ideal for bikes with 1x drivetrain - Split clamp allows 4-axis of adjustment for perfect setup - Upgrades all remote Kind Shocks (not intended for lever adjustable models and not compatible with first generation LEV Integra)
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
$1.20 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$4.49 - $44.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
A Quick Release Chain Link might have the greatest value-to-weight ratio of any Item in your toolkit. Keeping some stashed on every bike and in every kit is a no-brainer. FSA has you covered with 8-packs to cover your needs.
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
$42.00 - $44.99
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
Page 1 of 10 Next page